WHAT’S MY SPORT
FOLLOW ME ON
MY GREATEST ATHLETIC ACHIEVEMENT
1. 2nd Runner up – Tour De Pavaghadh -2019 20th Oct 2019
2. Winner Gujarat Mountain Bike State Championship Cycling 22 Sep 2019
3. Winner in Run for Army Marathon HM 01-09-2019
4. Winner in ADR CK 10K 28th July 2019
5. Winner in Hot Ultra Ahmedabad 2019 HM 21st July 2019
Awards & Honors:
On 22nd Sep 2019 “7th Cyclone Cycling Club Anniversary “Awarded as Flying women of Cyclone 2018-19
On 28th July 2019 – Ahmedabad Distance Runner “Awarded as Best Female Runner in ADR Club during 1stJuly 2018 to 30th June 2019
On 24th June 2018 “Ahmedabad Distance Runner “Awarded as highest Podium finisher in last 12 months from ADR club.
On 14th April 2018 – 5th Cyclone Cycling Club Anniversary – I was Honored as “Jewel of Cyclone” and received “Super Performer” award.
On 25th Mar 2018 “Gift a Run to women by CYRUNS Sports & Wellness“Felicitated for achievements in Sports”
2020 COMPETITIVE GOALS
1. Full Marathon target is 3:30 hrs.
2. To finish on podium in National Cycling Championhip.
3. To finish on podium in all the running and cycling events I participate.
2020 RACE SCHEDULE
1. Vadodara International Marathon.- Jan.2020 (FM)
2. SBI Green Marathon. (HM)
3. Gujarat State Road Cycling Championship 2020.
4. Gujarat State MTB Championship 2020.
5. Khel Mahakumbh 2020- Cycling.
6. National Road Cycling Championship 2020.
7. National MTB Championship 2020.
8. Adani Ahmedabad Marathon 2020. (FM)
9. B Safal Marathon Ahmedabad 2020.(HM)
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ME
I am the top elite female cyclists of Gujarat.
In my first race as a runner, I participated in ADR Trail Half Marathon and secured 1st Position.
I was a winner in my debut FM – Adani Ahmedabad Marathon.Nov.2017
I am a very good cook and a Garba player (won prizes in Garba competitions too)
We are a nuclear family (I, my husband and two children 6.5 and 10 years old). I have two fulfill the duty of a housewife and look after my children’s schooling and education as well as their training. My 6.5 year old son Kaustubh is a Karate player and won Gold at National competition in his category whereas my daughter is a state level swimmer.
I am a professional Physiotherapist and have my own clinic (timings 8:00-12:30 morning and 5-8:30 in evening) which I handle myself only.
My social and professional duties compel me to start my workouts at 3 in the morning on week days.
To work as a housewife, professional physiotherapist and follow my passion of being an Elite cyclist and a runner requires hard work, honesty and dedication to achieve the Goals.
I am a competitive athlete and my race results speak for it and most results get published in local regional newspapers.
Being a Physiotherapist with a clinic, I am highly active and influential in my community.
MY GREATEST SOURCE OF MOTIVATION
Reduction in body weight by 35 kg twice post pregnancy.
My husband Dr. Ketan Pandya supports and guide me in all my sports activities and always there to wish me at start point and welcome me at finish point. He is the best example that when a man supports woman, she can achieve anything in life.
I never rode more than 15 km before I entered the race. It is then I thought of Professional cycling.
Podium finish at various cycling and running events
Now the greatest motivation is to win the races where I missed the victory by couple of seconds.