Welcome to www.unived.in (‘Website’) – we’re happy to be of service to you.
We request you to kindly review all our terms & conditions, as stated below, prior to registering and purchasing on our website.
By registering and purchasing on our website, you agree to all the terms & conditions mentioned below and agree to abide by this User Agreement.
This Website is an online service owned, operated and managed by Unived Healthcare Products Private Limited (‘Unived’ or ‘Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’). In using/accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time (‘User Agreement’), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91 22-28574455.
Copyright and Trademarks
All the information, illustrations, images and other content that is published on our Website, www.unived.in is copyrighted information and belongs to Unived Healthcare Products Private Limited.
This information cannot be copied, downloaded, and/or used on any form of media, collateral, printed material, or for any other business or personal website, book, brochure, speech, or for any other marketing event or material, or for any other purpose whatsoever. Any use of this Website, or its contents, inclusive of copying any information or images, storing the same in part or whole, is prohimited unless you have the prior written conscent of Unived in writing along with an official company stamp and signature from an authorized signatory of the company.
If you are found guilty of using any information from our website, without the prior written consent of Unived Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd. – you will be prosecuted in the court of law.
Trade names and brand names of Unived Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd. on the site are trademarks of Unived Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd. These are registered with the Government of India, trademark authorities, and can be managed only by our appointed legal attorneys and lawyers.
Any use of Unived’s brand names, trade names, trademarks, or other content that is Unived’s copyright is strictly illegal.
Through this Website, we offer customers a platform on which they can read about our products online, and should they desire, purchase the same as well. We have taken care and provided, to the best of our ability, accurate information with respect to various ingredients and with respect to our products.
We reserve the right to add, delete, change, any of the products on our Website at any time whatsoever.
We reserve the right to make changes to the price of the products at any time whatsoever without having to inform our customers of the same. However, we will make earnest efforts to keep you updated of price changes, should there by any.
We reserve the right to offer any of the products at a discounted rate and we may do so, from time to time. At such an event of an offer, discount, or promotional sale, we will make an earnest effort to notify you of the same via email or SMS.
The prices listed on our website are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
The pictures that are displayed on our website are either clicked by us or are legally purchased and the copywrite of all the pictures thereby rests with the Company.
The colours of our products that appear on the Website may not reflect the actual color of the product on deliver as the colors you see depend on the monitors display and resolution and we cannot take any gaurantee or accountability for your monitors display.
By placing an order you confirm that you have read the terms of this agreement, have accepted them completely, and have agreed to abide by them.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or error made by Unived in uploading correct information, Unived shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. Unived shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment has been received. If your payment has been received for a product that has an incorrect price due to a typographical error, Unived shall issue you a credit note for the same or refund your amount.
Registration and Membership
By registering on the Website you confirm that you are 18 years or above in age and are making a purchase of your own free will.
You may register on our Website by providing your legal full name, and a valid email-ID when creating your profile. You will be required to verify your email ID once you create a profile, before which you will not be fully registered on the site, or eligible to make a purchase.
You will be responsible for all access to, and use of this site, by anyone using your password and identification whether or not such access to and use of this is actually authorized by you, including without limitation all communications and transmissions and financial obligations incurred.
It is your responsibility to protect the security and confidentially of your password and identification.
You shall notify Unived of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach of security to your account on www.unived.in immediately by calling us at +91 22 28574455 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered user of our site, you agree to receive our SMS’s, newsletters and emailers, which we may send out from time to time, and the same shall not be viewed as ‘spam’ by you.
You may de-activate your membership at any time by doing so under your ‘My Account’ tab.
Making a Purchase
When you make a purchase on our website, the products will be couriered to the address that you have entered in the ‘shipping address’ field. A legal tax invoice will accompany the product and shall be received by you. If, for any reason, you do not receive a tax invoice, please do notify us immediately.
Orders will be shipped via one of our courier partners. Delivery of your product may take between 2-7 business days, it depends on the shipping volume that the courier partner is experiencing at the time of your order. We usually handover the products to the delivery partner within 24 hours of your order confirmation. Pin codes serviced by government post or shipments to remote areas, especially to locations like West Bengal, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, and Himachal Pradesh, may experience delivery lead time close to 14 days or more.
We are closed every 2nd and 4th Saturday. On those days, any order placed after 12 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, will be dispatched on Monday, unless there is a holiday observance on Monday.
We are closed every Sunday. Any order placed on Sunday will be dispatched on Monday, unless there is a holiday observance on Monday.
If you have selected air shipping and paid for the additional charges, your order will reach you within 3 working days. If your order does not reach you on the third day, we will refund you the shipping charges that you’ve paid considering the following:
- Orders below Rs. 1000: The refund amount will be determined after deducting the base shipping cost of any order below Rs. 1000, which is Rs. 80.
- Orders above Rs. 1000: As we offer free shipping for any order above Rs. 1000, the total amount paid for expedited shipping will be refunded.
International orders are subject to shipping charges. They will be shipped via DHL. Delivery of your order may take between 10-15 business days depeding on the country of destination.
Returns & Refunds Policy – Please read carefully
We thank you and appreciate your business.
All our shipments are carefully inspected prior to dispatch by two independent team members. However, if due to an error on our part you receive the wrong product(s) or the incorrect number of products, kindly do notify us within 24 hours of the same.
- If you have received your product(s) but find it to be damaged, leaking or tampered with.
- In this case, you will need to notify us within 48 hours of receiving your product. When you notify us, please ensure to send us images of the damage as proof of the same.
- We will investigate the same on our end.
- If, based on our examination, the product is beyond use and in damaged condition, then we will request you to discard the product. In this case, we will extend you a replacement for the same.
- If, based on our examination, the product has a minor damage, we will ask you to return the product to us. Once we have received the product, we will dispatch a fresh product as a replacement for the same. We will reimburse you for the logistics cost of sending the product back to us via Unived Points or a transfer to your account.
- If you have notified us within 48 hours of receiving the product that you wish to return.
- If you notify us of a return after 48 hours of receiving the product(s).
- If the product you wish to return is already opened and used by you.
- If you are returning products for any reason apart from a manufacturing defect of the product.
- In all three events mentioned above under ‘Unacceptable reason for Return’, we will be unable to accept the product as a return and will not be able to extend any amount as a refund to you.
Prior to making any returns you are required to contact us by email or phone and give us the reason for your return, your credentials, invoice, and your order number.
- Product(s) will be accepted as returned only if returned in original conditions. If the returned product(s) is damaged or tampered with, it shall not qualify as a return and a refund, if any, may not be processed.
- Product(s) must be returned in original packaging in sealed position. You must use a ‘trackable’ courier for returns and the tracking number or docket number must be shared with our team.
If you are eligible for a refund, the process will be initiated only after we receive the return and if it is an acceptable return. We will take 7-10 business days to review the product and ship a replacement, if we deem the product needs to be replaced.
In the event that someone other than you, uses your login ID/password to sign in and place an order, or if someone other than you has access to your card details and places an order on our site – we will not be liable to pay any amount that may have been charged to your card. Although, should we find this to be a case of fraud, we will support you to the fullest in dealing with the concerned authorities to settle the case.
- The product returned by you is noticeably damaged and/or tampered with by you.
- The shipping address you entered while placing an order is incorrect.
- You have consumed part of the product and then decided to return it.
- If you do not comply with the returns policy stated above.
- The product ordered by you is not in stock with us.*
- The shipping address is not serviceable by us.*
- The product returned by you is found in good condition and is not tampered with, and your reason for return is deemed as ‘acceptable’ by our management.
- If you comply with the returns policy stated below.
- You have paid twice for a single order.
Refunds will be processed within 7-10 workings days, if the criteria in this User Agreement is met.
Any and all refunds will be processed after deducting a mandatory 3% as bank processing fee. We may deduct 13% in cases of shipping fees if applicable**.
*in these cases we will refund you the full amount via Unived Points or cash and will not deduct the 3% bank charges
** in the event you ask us to arrange for reverse logistics, and the return is being processed as an acceptable case of return.
If you have just placed an order and if, for some reason, you wish to cancel your order, you must notify us of the same immediately, within 1hr. You will need to share your order number, name, contact number, and order details.
- If the shipment has not yet left our facility, we will cancel the order. In this event, we will extend Unived Points or refund the amount you have paid us but will need to deduct 3% as bank processing charges.
- If the shipment has already left our facility, then it is with the courier partner and on its way to you. In such a case, you will need to allow the shipment to reach you and then you must immediately ship it back to us. In this case, we will extend Unived Points or refund you the total value of your order but will deduct 3% as bank processing charges. Further, if we have shipped the product to you at our cost, we will need to deduct a total of 13% before extending Unived Points or a refund. You will need to bear the cost of shipping the product back to us. We will process the Unived Points or refund once we have received the product and have checked that it is in good condition. If, for any reason the product returned to us is found to be damaged, or tampered with, then we will not be able to extend any Unived Points or refund any amount to you.
Unived Reward Points
Unived reward points are issued to your account with every purchase you make.
You are eligible to 1% of the net value of your purchase in form of reward points. An active Unived customer is a customer who makes a minimum of one online purchase in a period of 12 months.
You can check the amount of reward points you have earned and their associated expiration dates at any time in the My Account section.
Unived reward points are valid for as long as you are an active Unived customer. There is no limit to the reward points you can earn or the amount you can spend on your purchase.
Unived reward points are issued to a single Unived.in account holder at our discretion and cannot be transferred between accounts or between users. Credits cannot be bartered, exchanged, or sold.
Unived reward points are promotional offer and is not a payment instrument; the reward points are issued without any exchange of money or value.
Unived reward points have no cash value by itself; it is only deemed to have a notional cash value, if it’s used in connection with an eligible purchase on Unived.in.
Unived Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to limit or cancel your reward points in its sole discretion if it determines that you have violated these terms or the remainder of these Terms of Service, including through your fraudulent or misleading referral activity (for example, by inviting fake people to join Unived, using false names, using multiple email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person or otherwise providing false or misleading information to us) or if we terminate your account for any reason. You may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law.
Unived Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you, to add to, remove or otherwise change the terms applicable to the issuance and use of Unived reward points.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Trying to hack the website, our our system.
- Attempting to gain access to our email accounts, or attempting to send illegal emails on our behalf.
- Sending us SPAM or marketing related emails.
- Flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing our website
- Forging any TCP/IP packet hearder or violating our system or network or attempting to breach our security.
All disputes, differences, claims, questions and controversies arising in connection with and/or in relation to this terms and conditions which the parties are unable to settle between themselves shall be finally settled in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language and shall be held at Mumbai, India, only.
The information on this website is provided for informational purpose only. It is not intended to substitute any or all advice that is provided by a doctor or other registered healthcare proessional. You must use this information as informative only and should you further accept it then it will be at your sole descretion only.
Dietary supplements are not evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.