Bald Eagles are one of only 11 animals that mate for life. Except, of course, in the event of death or impotency. We don’t think we can offer you immortality, but we can ensure that you remain potent. This brew is designed to keep your libido at its prime; and to keep you full of strength, vigor and intensity.
Enhances sexual performance and makes lovemaking more pleasurable.
Enhances sexual performance and makes lovemaking more pleasurable.
- Vitalitea offers standardized phytochemical extracts of Chlorophytum borivilianum, Withania somnifera and Gokshura combined with a propriety blend of high grown Nilgiri & Assam tea in each tea bag.
- Each box of Vitalitea contains 30 high end double chambered tea bags.
- Manufactured under strict quality and safety conditions at a facility registered with the US FDA.
- Vitalitea is registered by the Vegan Society – UK, and is appropriate for Jains and vegans.
The standardized phytochemical extracts of Chlorophytum borivilianum, Withania somnifera and Gorkshurapossess great benefits for men and women who wish to improve their sexual health. Sexual and reproductive health is essential for the well-being of individuals, couples and families, and impacts the social and economic development of communities and nations.
Unived’s Vitalitea is formulated to address sexual problems in men and enhance your sexual experience by impacting you with its aphrodisiac, energizing, and antioxidant effects. It also improves women’s sexual health with enhanced hormone production and functioning.
Vitalitea contains appropriate dosages of each of its constituent herbs which cumulatively impact multiple aspects of your sexual health.
As compared to this encompassing and long term action of Vitalitea, the mainstream medical cures claiming to improve sexual performance provide only temporary relief and come with several side-effects. The use of sexual enhacing prescription drugs is on the rise. However, there is hardly any awareness among the consumers, about the ingredients in these drugs and their ill effects on health.
Many of these synthetic drugs come with the possibility of slighter side-effects like headaches, as it can open up arteries in the brain’s lining leading to excess pressure and major side-effects like heart attacks.
- Those with heart problems are at a higher risk of cardiovascular side-effects if they engage in sexual activity, especially if they use sildenafil or tadalafil to help them achieve an erection.
- Some sexual enhancing drugs should never be used by individuals taking any kind of nitrate drug as they can cause potentially life-threatening low blood pressure.
- Sildenafil also reduces the pressure in the pulmonary artery in a serious condition called pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Other side-effects of sexual enhancing drugs include chest pain or heavy feeling, painful arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, swelling in ankles, hands or feet, irregular heart beat or penis erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours and memory loss.
Vitalitea is a pertinent formulation for sexual health. It is natural, safe and does not contain any harmful ingredients. Its phytochemical extracts are standardized to the right concentration of the active ingredient. Standardized extracts offer much greater bio-efficacy and bio-availability. They deliver concentrated natural molecules which have a tremendous effect when consumed regularly per the suggested dose.
Vitalitea purity factor
Unived’s Vitalitea is 100% natural and registered by the Vegan Society – UK.
- Vitalitea is free from impurities.
- It has the highest quality of standardized water soluble phytochemical extracts with extremely high bio-efficacy and bio-availability.
- Extracts deliver the specific active herbal ingredients that your body requires.
- Black pepper–with active ingredient Piperine – is used as a catalyst to increase the bio-efficacy and bio-availability of the herbal extracts.
- Our teas are blended in at a US FDA registered tea house to ensure a quality blend, consistent taste, and production under the highest safety standards.
There are a lot of products in the market that offer Safed musli as a namesake ingredient. Vitalitea does not. We have standardized this product to where a daily serving gives you a potent therapeutic dosage so you get the results that you seek.
Two or more cups a day give you an adequate daily intake to boost your sexual desire and performance, and improve your overall sexual health. While many people have enjoyed positive results in as little as a week, Unived recommends a course of up-to 90 days for optimal and long lasting results.
What is Vitalitea
Unived’s Vitalitea is a fine blended health tea for a better sexual health. It is a unique combination of medicinal phytochemical extracts that have a positive impact on your sexual health and overall well-being.
Chlorophytum borivilianum, also known as Safed musli, is considered as one of the most important medicinal plants used in our traditional systems of medicines to treat various diseases.
- A proven and effective aphrodisiac, it positively increases your libido, sperm count, sexual desire, while treating erectile dysfunction and aiding the production of testosterone.
- This herb is acknowledged for its medicinal attributes since the 11th Century AD and finds mention in several ancient Indian medicinal texts.
- A research paper enlists several uses of the herb including:
- Aphrodisiac agent and a general sex tonic helpful in curing impotency through spermatogenic activity
- Effective agent for increasing general body immunity and
- A curative for physical weakness
- Another study affirms that the C. borivilianum root extract is effective as an immunostimulatory agent.
- The study also recognizes its effectiveness in managing diabetes related sexual dysfunction.
- Chlorophytum borivilianum can be used in treating certain sexual inadequacies, such as premature ejaculation and oligospermia.
Gokshura, is among the well-known aphro
disiacs in the Indian traditional medicine. It contains a number of different substances known as steroidal s
aponins that address several aspects of your health. The herbal goodness of Gokshura is known across China, Japan, Korea, the Western part of Asia, the southern part of Europe and Africa.
- Gokshura in womenincreases testosterone levels by increasing gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) which includes the female hormones of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH). In men, FSH stimulates the development of spermatozoa and LH stimulates the secretion of the male androgen hormones by specialized cells.
- A clinical trial shows Gokshura extracts to possess aphrodisiac activity and attributes it to its androgen increasing property.
- It may also contribute to the treatment of mild to mid-level erectile dysfunction.
- Gokshura is observed to raise testosterone levels safely and naturally.
- Besides increasing fertility the herb also plays a role in body building and may have a positive impact on bone marrow activity, healthy red blood cell production and the immune system.
- It can also lower cholesterol levels in bloodstream, and in addition, it has potential antioxidant properties.
- In Ayurvedic, traditional Indian medicine, Gokshura is among the remedies indicated as ‘rasayana‘ meaning rejuvenation of health. It helps by enhancing longevity, immunity and strength of the body organs and muscles. In combination with other ‘rasayana‘ drugs, it often makes for an excellent rejuvenating formula.
Withania somnifera, also know
n as Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is an important medicinal plant and has been the subject of considerable modern scientific investigation.
- The roots of the plant are categorized as rasayanas, reputed to promote health and longevity by boosting defense against disease, arresting the ageing process, revitalizing the body in debilitated conditions, increasing the capability of the individual to resist adverse environmental factors and by creating a sense of mental well-being.
- In a study conducted on the effects of Ashwagandha root extract, the author notes a consistent finding regarding the overall amelioration of decreased fertility in males by Ashwagandha root extract indicated by increase in sperm concentration, ejaculate volume and motile sperm, and an increase in the serum levels of testosterone.
- Different investigators have reported that Ashwagandha is beneficial in the treatment of male infertility.
- A significant increase was observed in sperm concentration after 90 days of therapy treatment with Ashwagandha root extract. There was a rise in semen volume and sperm motility.
- The root of Ashwagandha is specially regarded as a tonic and aphrodisiac.
- Ashwagandha can cause relaxation and it is an effective herbal remedy for stress and infertility.
- It can also induce concentration dependent increase in Nitric Oxide synthesis. (Nitric Oxide is a key factor in bringing about engorgement and increased blood flow to genital organs following sexual stimulation.)
Unived adds Piper nigrum, black
pepper, to Vitalitea as a catalyst to increase the bio-efficacy and bio-availability of the herbal extracts.
- Mode of action of any drug depends upon its bio-availability the extent of the therapeutically active ingredient in the formulation which is absorbed in the circulatory path and hence becomes available at the site of action. That is why Unived’s Vitalitea has Piper nigrum (Black pepper) extracts standardized to 20% Piperine, which is the active ingredient.
- Piperine enhances the bio-availability of structurally and therapeutically different drugs, either by increasing the absorption or by delaying metabolism of the drug or by a combination of both.
- Piperine has good anti-convulsant, anti-microbial and antioxidant properties.
Sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It is estimated that globally, 60–80 million couples suffer from infertility every year, of which probably 15–20 million cases are in India alone.
Unived’s Vitalitea is formulated to address sexual problems in men and women, and enhance their sexual experience with its aphrodisiac, revitalizing, energizing, and antioxidant effects.
Although erectile dysfunction instances increase with age, it is not the only factor leading to the problem. It may also be a result of medications, vascular disease and injury.
- Nearly 25 out of every 100 patients with Erectile Dysfunction (ED) are below 30 years.
- Men who indulge in smoking and alcohol consumption, have 13-17% lesser sperm count than teetotalers. Smoking constricts your blood vessels. And although alcohol seems to increase sexual desire, it causes your central nervous system to deteriorate, which affects performance.
- Stress and lifestyle diseases also contribute to infertility problems.
- The multiple causes of male sexual problems include:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Sperm abnormalities (low count, poor motility, shape)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal injury
- Spinal or brain surgery
- Hormonal or endocrine abnormalities
- Pelvic disease, trauma, or surgery
- Genital abnormality, disease, or surgery
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and prescribed and illicit drugs
- The rest of the cases are due to obesity and psychological reasons.
Unived’s Vitalitea brings effective powerful phytochemical extracts to improve your sexual health. Its constituent herbs effectuate actions within your body that are essential to a healthy sexual experience including aphrodisiac and antioxidant actions.
Vitalitea also helps improve your libido, testosterone levels and spermatogenesis, and treats infertility and erectile dysfunction.
Female Sexual Dysfunction is defined by the World Health Organization as ‘the various ways in which a woman is unable to participate in a sexual relationship as she would wish’. Based on the National Health and Social Life Survey, one-third of women report lack of sexual interest, one-fourth report orgasmic problems, one-fifth report lubrication difficulties, and the same percentage find sex not pleasurable.
The herbs in Vitalitea improve female hormone production by increasing gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) levels. The female hormones including LH and FSH control the production of estrogen (female sex hormone) and trigger the ovulation process.
Physiological, pathological, behavioral, and psychosocial changes are all factors characteristic of ageing and impact sexual functioning and it is difficult to single-out their individual effects. Sexuality in old age is relatively less researched and discussed, and clinicians and their elderly patients refrain from openly talking about it. It would be far from accurate to assume that nothing can be done about the problems in later stages of life, since many causes are potentially reversible.
- Erectile dysfunction is affected by ageing and is more common among older men.
- Whereas aged individuals face the same day to day concerns that affect people of any age, they may also have added age related troubles like all or any of the following factors that may lead to sexual difficulties:
- Physical disease—peripheral vascular, diabetic neuropathy
- Psychiatric illness—dementia, depression
- Lifestyle factors—smoking, alcohol consumption, physical inactivity, retirement boredom, loneliness
- As for nerve function, penile responsiveness to sensory stimulation slows with age. In addition, penile blood flow may decrease as men grow older, even if they stay healthy.
- The herbs in Vitalitea have a rejuvenating and revitalizing effect on you, whatever your age, and are highly effective in making your sexual life healthier, pleasurable and fulfilling.
- The cumulative Vitalitea effect can help you combat stress, anxiety, premature ageing, fatigue and weakness.
Vitalitea is well suited for a vegan lifestyle as it has been specially formulated so it can be enjoyed without milk and sugar.
- It is 100% natural and vegetarian and completely free of impurities.
- Registered by the Vegan Society – UK.
- It contains no wheat gluten, milk/dairy, soy protein, corn, sugar, sodium, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives, animal products, or flavoring.
- Vitalitea has not been tested on animals.
Why should I use herbal products?
Readily available natural herbs were among the first medicines used by humans. Herbs and their products have a found usage in various systems of traditional medicine throughout the world. Authentic herb products are free from side-effects and are mostly more effective than synthetic products. The simple reason for its higher effectiveness is that they are a direct produce of the nature’s masterful collection. Herbal medicines which were used for highly specialized functions in the traditional medicinal systems are now being used worldwide. Among the top most reasons to use herbal products are their incredibly wide and universal health applications, the real and long term benefits and remarkable safety profile.
Why is Unived Health Tea better than the Indian chai which we love so much?
Chai is made with milk and has plenty of sugar. The processed tea leaves depending upon their quality, and the quantity in which they are used per cup, may have a harmful effect on your health. The milk and sugar are boiled together with tea leaves to form a concoction that is quite high in calories and fat content. As you enjoy your cup of chai, you are also ingesting a cupful of unwanted calories and fat. Unived health tea justifies its health references by imparting a positive effect on several aspects of your health such as sexual, mental and digestive.
Why is Unived Health tea better than the regular herbal teas?
Regular herbal teas use entire pieces of herbs (leaves, barks, fruits, flowers, stems) in their teas. This makes the tea attractive, with the bright colored flowers and earthy stems. When you steep the tea bag or loose tea in hot water, you get a nice aromatic cup of herbal tea. However, it may not have the specific medicinal properties of the herbs as is indicated.
The amount of herbs present in the tea can be negligible. Few pieces of certain herbs cannot give you the quantum that is necessary to address the specified health concerns.
Moreover, immersing herbs in hot water does not extract the medicinal properties into the water as herbs are made up of many dynamic complex compounds. Thus, the active herbal ingredients do not get extracted by simply immersing the herb in hot water.
Unived health tea is made with standardized phytochemical extracts which are standardized to the right concentration of the active ingredient. Standardized extracts offer much greater bio-efficacy, bio-availability and offer maximum medicinal benefits for specific health purposes. They deliver concentrated natural molecules which have a tremendous effect when consumed regularly.
What herbs does Vitalitea contain?
Vitalitea contains standardized extracts of herbs long used for various health applications in the traditional Indian medicinal systems.
Chlorophytum borilvilianum (Safed musli), a proven and effective aphrodisiac, positively increases your libido, sperm count, sexual desire, while treating erectile dysfunction and aiding the production of testosterone.
Wihtania somnifera (Ashwagandha) has remarkable rejuvenating properties and as such it revitalizes our entire system, thereby increasing our energy while also acting as an effective aphrodisiac and sex tonic.
Gokshura, well known for its high level of Saponin content, treats erectile dysfunction, enhances your libido, and boosts our sexual performance.
Piperine (Black Pepper) is used as a catalyst to increase the bio-efficacy and bio-availability of the herbal extracts.
How does Vitalitea contribute to my sexual health?
Vitalitea works on your libido and enhances your orgasmic experience. It contains proven aphrodisiacs which boosts your sexual performance, increases your energy, and revitalizes your system, giving you more vitality throughout your day. It also increases sperm count and the production of both male and female sex hormones, and helps in curing infertility and erectile dysfunction. In women specifically, it helps in dealing with pre and post natal problems.
Who can use Vitalitea?
Vitalitea is meant for adults who want to improve their sexual performance. It is useful for men with erectile dysfunction, infertility, low sperm count and reduced libido. It is also helpful in women to improve hormone production and deal with pre and post natal problems.
How should I use it?
Dip a Vitalitea tea bag in a cup of hot water. Steep tea bag for 2-3 minutes, allowing the tea to soak and the herbal extracts to dissolve. The longer you steep, the h4er the tea gets. Be careful not to steep over 4 minutes – else the tea will become bitter. Ensure that you squeeze the tea bag to release all the herbal extracts inside. Adding milk or sugar is not required or recommended.
How long should I use it and is it good for long term use?
Two or more cups a day give you an adequate daily intake to boost your sexual desire and performance, and improve your sexual health. While many people have enjoyed positive results in as little as a week, Unived recommends a course of up-to 90 days for optimal and long lasting results. Drinking Vitalitea on a continual basis has Vitalitea has no known side-effects.
Does Vitalitea increase testosterone levels?
Vitalitea contains known aphrodisiacs from the traditional Indian medicine, such as Safed musli, Ashwagandha and Gokshurawhich have definitive effects on your sexual health. Safed musli specifically has a positive impact on safely increasing testosterone levels and helping you to overcome erectile dysfunction.
Does Vitalitea cure erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is caused or impacted upon by several different aspects including ageing, stress, certain medical conditions and medicinal drugs. It can be considered the inability to achieve erection or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse, or the lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. It is usually a side effect of ascending age but it is also found among many young men lately. Several factors including stress, smoking, alcohol consumption and certain disorders such as diabetes may contribute to occurrence of ED.
Long term regular use of Vitalitea helps with ED, as it supports production of testosterone and improves overall sexual health. Its phytochemical extracts are effective aphrodisiacs that increase your libido and bring greater sexual arousal.
Does it contain caffeine?
The tea contains natural caffeine that is found in tea leaves, but has lower caffeine content than what you would find in other regular black teas.
How many tea bags in a box?
Each box of Vitalitea contains 30 double chambered tea bags.
1. Reproductive Health Strategy to accelerate progress towards the attainment of international development goals and targets. Geneva: WHO, 2004 In Social Detriments of Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Global Overview, Jewel G, Shawn M, Entre Nous, WHO, No.73-2011.
2. Tuorkey MJ, et al. ‘The Effect of Sex Enhancing Drugs on Different Organs in Male Swiss Albino Mice: Values of Safety’.1: 133. doi:10.4172/scientificreports.133
3. QMI Agency, Health Canada Issues Warming about Sexual Stimulants, Men’s Health, chealth.canoe.ca.
4. OmudhomeOgbru, PharmaD, MedicineNet.com.
5. Omudhome Ogbru, PharmaD, Side Effects Center, RxList.
6. G .S. Chakraborthy and V. Aeri, Pharmacognostical Studies of Potential Herb- Chlorophytumborivilianum, IJPSR (2010), vol. 1 Issue 4.
7. Nikam and Chavan et al., Chlorophytum borivilianum (Safed musli): A Review, Phcog Rev. 3 (5):154-169 .
8. G. Manjunatha, S. Tyagi and K. Srinivasan.Safedmusli: A White Gold. (Agrobios, India) (2004).
9. R Haque, et al.,A Peer Reviewed of General Literature on Chlorophytum borivilianum Commercial Medicinal Plant., Int. J. Drug Dev. &Res., Jan-March 2011, 3(1): 140-155
10. Thakur M et al,Effect of Chlorophytum Borivilianum Santapau and Fernandes on sexual dysfunction in hyperglycemic male rats, Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, Volume 15, Issue 6, December 2009, pp 448-453
11. KrutiPandya et al., Natural Herbal Supplements- A Study On Their Nutritional Value And Their Phytochemical ConstituentsIJPSR, 2011; Vol. 2(6): 1480-1494
12. Robert Utiger, M.D., Gonadotropin, www.britanica.com.
13. Gauthaman K et al., Aphrodisiac Properties of Gokshura Extract (Protodioscin) in Normal and Castrated Rats, Life Sciences 71 (2002) 1385–1396.
14.Bucci, 2000 in Sehriban Cek et al., The effects of Gokhshura on Sex Reversal of Guppy, Poeciliareticulata, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences,10 (5), : 718-725, 2007.
15. KrutiPandya et al., Natural Herbal Supplements- A Study On Their Nutritional Value And Their Phytochemical Constituents, IJPSR, 2011; Vol. 2(6): 1480-1494.
16. Vijay A M.D. et al., Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenetic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) in Oligospermic Males, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 571420, 6 pages.
17. Luvone T et al, Induction of Nitric Oxide synthase expression by Withania Somnifera in macrophages, Life Sciences, 2003 Feb 21;72(14):1617-25.
18. What is bioavailability and Bioequivalence, BPG, Special Edition – Generics, pg. 4.
19. MyungJoo Kang et al., Bioavailability enhancing activities of natural compounds from medicinal plants, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 3(13), pp. 1204-1211, December, 2009.
20. Zainab Aldaly, Antimicrobial Activity of Piperine Purified from Piper Nigrum, Journal of Basrah Researches (Sciences) Vol. (36). A /No. (5), Oct 2010.
22. J Poongthai in Sharath Kumar C et al, Association of male Obesity with Make Infertility among Infertile Couples is not significant in Mysore, South India, Advanced Studies in Biology, Vol.5, no.7, 2013, 319-325.
23.Treating and Preventing Erectile Dysfunction, Editors of PureHealthMD, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual Health, Discovery Fit and Health.
24. Quoted by Dr. Shah in Radha Sharma, ‘Now, Erectile Dysfunction Affects More Men below Thirty Years’, July 2010, TNN, The Times of India.
25. Male infertility on the rise, ZeeniaBaria, TNN, Health, Times of India, Oct 1, 2013.
26. Alain Gregoire, Male Sexual Problems, BMJ. 1999 January 23; 318(7178): 245–247.
27. Harvey B. Simon, ‘How Ageing Affects Sexuality’, Healthy lifestyle, InteliHealth, Jan 2013.
28.‘Sexuality in Later Life’, Health and Ageing, National Institute on Health and Ageing, US department of Health and Human Sciences.
29. Kyan Allahdadi et al. Female Sexual Dysfunction: Therapeutic options and experimental challenges, Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem. 2009 October; 7(4): 260–269.
30. Noel Kim et al, Role of Arginase in the Male and Female Sexual Arousal Response, J Nutr. 134: 2873S – 2879S, 2004.