The Unived Trail Running Crew TRC1 has been created keeping the trail runner in mind. Along with the 3/4 crew size, what you get are strategically placed 3D DOTs that protect your feet against abrasion caused on the trails, while also giving your feet relief from the constant pounding on the rough terrain.
A padded heel & toe box keep those areas safe & secure, and a non-compressive toe box allows for maximum toe splay which is really helpful many hours into your race. Ventilation stripes on the top help keep the feet cool.
A graduated compression of 20-30mmHg assists in increasing blood circulation which can keep cramps away.
Although this is the perfect Trail Running Crew Sock, you can use this for road races as well!
20-30mmHg Graduated Compression
- Reduces impact related muscle fatigue
- Recruits oxygen to the muscles, enhancing performance & enabling recovery
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps prevent shin splints
3D Dots Technology
- 3D Dots under the foot create a pillow-case web, which absorbs impact and protects against hot-spots
- 3D Dots on the achilles and back of the foot protect against shoe related abrasion, and help increase blood flow
- Mesh structures strategically woven in the right areas to help with ventilation and ensure maximum airflow
- Prevents overheating
Padded Heel & Toe Box
- A reinforced heel box protects your heels with impact on each stride
- A non-compressive toe box allows for maximum toe splay while also protecting your toes from impact on the road & trails