The Unived Calf Compression Sleeve CCS1 offers a graduated compression of 20-30mmHg supporting reduction of muscle vibration and on-the-go recovery.
Calf Compression Sleeves are used during long runs & races to help reduce impact related muscle fatigue, increase blood circulation, and prevent shin-splits.Our unique design incorporates a UNIRIB™ and UNIMESH™ woven structure in specific areas, such as the calf & shin areas, to give targeted relief & breathability.
Graduated compression helps recruit oxygen to the muscles, thereby enhancing performance and facilitating recovery. Use compression sleeves on runs beyond 2 hours, and certainly in both road & trail races. You can also use these post long runs & races to help with recovery.
20-30mmHg Graduated Compression
- Reduces impact related muscle fatigue
- Recruits oxygen to the muscles, enhancing performance & enabling recovery
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps prevent shin splints
- Mesh structures strategically woven in the right areas to help with ventilation and ensure maximum airflow
- Prevents overheating