Unived's Performance Singlet - Air 1.0 is a nearly weightless tank. We have used our new ultra light, fast drying, sweat wicking UNIMESH fabric which is so breathable that you won’t notice you have anything on!
Unived’s Athlete Protein - Rest & Recover is a high quality Informed Sport Certified plant-based protein, formulated for athletes, and meant to be consumed at night, before bedtime. To accompany 20grams of Pea Protein Isolate, we have included key nutrients that support muscle repair, recovery, deep & restful sleep, stress relief, and anti-inflammation, ensuring complete & optimal recovery and enhancing your sleep gains. Key benefits:
- Helps promote lean muscle development for better muscle growth and preservation.
- Helps night time recovery by supporting increased muscle protein synthesis during the night.
- Reduces any inflammation, stress and enhances functions of the sleep cycle to help sleep better and recover during sleep.
- Easy to digest and absorb, contains 5 digestive enzymes along with probiotic to ensure optimum gut flora and utilization of protein.
- Promotes sleep, relieves stress, relaxes muscles, promotes immunity and helps with repair and healing of the tissues.
Magnesium glycinate is a type of magnesium supplement that is bound to the amino acid glycine. Key Benefits
- Improved sleep: Magnesium is involved in regulating the body's sleep-wake cycle
- Reduced anxiety and stress: Magnesium has a calming effect on the nervous system, and may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Improved muscle function: Magnesium is essential for proper muscle function, and low levels of magnesium can contribute to muscle cramps and spasms.
- Better bone health: Magnesium is important for bone health, as it helps regulate calcium levels in the body.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Magnesium is important for maintaining healthy blood pressure and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Special Box
Unived’s PCOS Management Plus is formulated for those who have moderate to severe symptoms of PCOS. Please refer to our PCOS Supplement Guide on this page to understand which product is right for you. Formulated with the proven 40:1 ratio of Myo-Inositol to D-chiro-Inositol to deliver a total of 4.1g inositols daily, and also contains key supportive nutrients such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3, Folate as L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium from Algae, and Zinc citrate. We use Caronositol® which is a 100% natural D-chiro Inositol, derived from the fruit of the Carob tree, a standardized and studied ingredient that has shown tremendous benefits in cases of PCOS. Key Benefits
- Helps reduces hyperinsulinemia, hyperandrogenism, LH levels
- Helps achieve the right hormonal balance
- Helps regularize menstrual cycle
- Benefits women with a prolonged, stubborn PCOS symptoms.
- Helps reduce symptoms of PCOS like facial hair (hirsutism), acne and insulin resistance
- Reduces oxidative stress
Out of stock5-MTHF is an active, tissue-ready form of folate. It's an essential B vitamin that supports methylation. Many individuals don't get sufficient 5-MTHF because they have intestinal or liver dysfunction or because of their genetic makeup. Key Benefits
- 5-MTHF contributes to the production of serotonin, melatonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, all of which support mood
- Supports healthy blood vessel and nerve function
- Bio-Available form of Folic Acid
Health & WellnessMay 29, 2023Beyond Exercise: Exploring The Neurological Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate
Health & WellnessMarch 31, 2023Probiotics: How to pick the best one?
NutritionFebruary 21, 20235 tips to promote your gut health
Athlete ChatsFebruary 13, 2023Prepping for a 10K Race Week with Anurag