WHY DAILY SUPERGREENS POWDER
Unived’s Daily Supergreens powder is an alkalising, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, mineral, vitamin and fibre rich blend of plant-based food ingredients along with digestive enzymes and 2 billion probiotics ideal to help you kick start your day! This non-GMO, natural with no added sugar and preservative-free blend supports overall health and wellness, helps you maintain a strong immune system, helps maintain a healthy digestive system, reduces oxidative stress, helps maintain a healthy lipid profile, helps support bone remodeling which is a normal process of the body and promotes detoxification. Daily Supergreens is suitable for ages 4+.
Having a busy schedule, tiring long day and eating on-the-go makes it difficult to keep up with the daily dose of nutrition. Our Daily Supergreens powder helps to fill up the gaps in your diet and cancels the early morning hustle to make a healthy drink, helping you become the best version of yourself. It provides 100% RDA of most vitamins in a single scoop.
With Unived’s Daily Supergreens powder you save time and get your days green nutrition that helps you detoxify and alkalise your system, restore your pH balance, and remove harmful toxins, scavenges harmful free oxygen radicals, provides required essential vitamins and minerals for daily wear and tear of the body, reduces stress and fatigue. And, it tastes great!
OUR Daily Supergreens Powder BLEND
- Super Greens Blend: Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall), Organic Moringa Powder and Organic Broccoli Powder.
- Alkalising Blend: Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Alfalfa Powder, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Spinach Powder and Organic Asparagus Powder
- Antioxidant Blend: Pomegranate Juice Powder, Organic Carrot Powder, Organic Beetroot Powder, Organic Green Amla Powder, Tomato Powder and Organic Stevia Leaf Powder.
- Anti-inflammatory Blend: Organic Green Ginger Powder and Organic Mint Leaves Powder.
- Superfood Blend: Organic Sweet Potato Powder and Organic Pumpkin Powder.
- Mineral Blend: Calcium and 73 trace minerals.
- Vitamin Blend: added Vitamin A, vitamin D3, Vitamin E & Vitamin K2-7, other vitamins are natural occurring in the other blends.
- Fibre: Flaxseeds.
- Digestive Enzymes: DigeZyme® contains alpha-amylase 24000 U/g, cellulase 1100 CU/g, lipase 200 FIP/g, neutral protease 6000 PC/g.
- Probiotics: Unique IS 2 (Bacillus coagulans).
The Supergreens Blend is a rich source of various phytonutrients, vitamin and minerals. It also provides chlorophyll, nucleic acid along with vitamin A, B, C, calcium, potassium, and other minerals.
Anti-inflammatory blend promotes a reduction in inflammation. A person may be able to reduce their body’s inflammatory response by implementing this healthful dietary change. Reducing inflammation may help a person feel more comfortable by alleviating some symptoms of
inflammation. Also, it may help the person avoid some of the potential health problems that chronic inflammation can cause or decrease the need for medication.
Although it’s often overlooked, the foods you eat and how they affect your body’s pH can impact a variety of health issues, from sleep to bone health to body composition. If you want to thrive, your body’s pH level matters. By adding more alkaline-forming foods, primarily from minimally processed plant-based foods, you can combat inflammation, reduce stress and protect bone health. Unived’s Daily Supergreens Powder helps you incorporate these alkalising foods in your daily diet.
- It contains sweet potato which have high amount beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, fiber, thiamine, niacin, potassium and copper. They are also a good source of dietary fiber, naturally occurring sugars, complex carbohydrates. The sweet potato’s antioxidant, vitamin and mineral values make it a top contender as a “superfood”.
- The nutrients in pumpkin are really phenomenal. Extremely high in fiber and low in calories, pumpkin packs an abundance of disease-fighting nutrients, including potassium, pantothenic acid, magnesium and vitamins C and E. But the key nutrient that boosts pumpkin to the top of the Superfoods list is the synergistic combination of carotenoids.
Free radicals are highly unstable molecules that are naturally formed when you exercise and when your body converts food into energy. Your body can also be exposed to free radicals from a variety of environmental sources, such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, and sunlight. Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage.
- Antioxidants are natural substances that may prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
- Have been found to be healthy
- Beneficial in preventing diseases.
- Examples of antioxidants include vitamins C, E and A, carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Unived’s Daily Supergreens powder provides with a good dose of antioxidant blend that helps you scavenge these free radicals keeping your cells healthy.
Calcium and 73 trace minerals: helps in bone remodeling.
It is a great way of boosting your daily intake of vitamins. Daily Supergreens Powder is an excellent choice to add to your daily regime just to make sure you are not losing out on any of these important vitamins. The vitamin blend provides 100% RDA for most vitamins.
Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 ALA, flaxseeds also provide antioxidant properties and both soluble and insoluble fiber, which aid cleansing and keep a happy digestive system.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND
It is a unique, proprietary blend of 5 specific enzymes, viz. alpha- amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase.
- Amylase: breaks down Carbohydrates as starch, glycogen & polysaccharides into glucose units.
- Protease: breaks down proteins & peptides and supports immune functions.
- Lipase: breaks down lipids, improves fat utilization and supports healthy gallbladder functions.
Cellulase: breaks down cellulose and chitin. It helps to free nutrients in fruits and vegetables.
Unique IS2 (B. coagulans), earlier known as Lactobacillus sporogenes and broadly termed as Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB), is a gram
positive, spore forming bacterium. It is non-pathogenic and safe for human consumption with self-affirmed GRAS. Being naturally encapsulated, it is a very tough and stable probiotic.
- Helps produce L-lactic acid
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain lipid profile
- Helps support a healthy immune system
Who should use Daily Supergreens Powder?
If you are somebody who wants to stay healthy but, cannot find enough time to juggle veggies or you are not a fan of how they taste – then Daily Supergreens Powder is perfect for you. A single serving a day will help you get closer to your daily nutrient, antioxidant, minerals, fiber, and vitamin requirements. Though it is not only for busy bees, and anyone looking to boost their overall well-being, boost energy levels and improve vitality can incorporate it into their daily health regimen.
We recommend consuming Daily Supergreens Powder first thing in the morning to start your day. However, it can be consumed anytime during the day.
If you have any questions, allergies, or concerns before consuming, we recommend consulting your registered dietitian or healthcare professional.
Add 1 scoop (6.37g) of Daily Supergreens powder to 5 fl oz (150ml) of water, juice or your favorite smoothie!
Can I add Daily Supergreens Powder to my smoothies?
Yes. Daily Supergreens Powder can be added to smoothies.
Can I consume Daily Supergreens Powder with coffee or tea?
We recommend consuming Daily Supergreens Powder on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. This will help the body absorb the nutrients better. One should allow at least 30 mins to an hour before having coffee or tea after consuming Daily Supergreens.
When should I take Daily Supergreens Powder?
It is recommended to consume Daily Supergreens Powder in the morning before eating anything else for optimal absorption. You can also take Daily Supergreens throughout the day.