C-veg™ is a vegan vitamin C supplement featuring 500mg of vitamin C from ascorbic acid and organic freeze dried acerola berries per serving, along with citrus bioflavonoids for powerful immune defense and antioxidant protection.
A vitamin C supplement can provide powerful benefits. As one of the vitamins that the human body cannot produce itself, a natural vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins you can consume for optimal health. Commonly known for its immune boosting properties, it can offer daily support and protection but asides from its well known immune support, vitamin C can also support your whole body and encourage wellness, energy and vitality.
Vitamin C is essential for the production of carnitine – the amino acid that makes you burn fat for energy – and it helps the absorption of iron from your digestive system, which can assist your energy levels. On top of all this, a natural vitamin C aids the production of collagen and cell regeneration which helps support healthy skin, hair and nails.
Benefit Profile of C-veg™ – vitamin c
- Helps to form collagen, which is a key structural component of your bones, ligaments, tendons, and blood vessels.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting your cells against damage and premature free-radical induced ageing.
- Protects against toxins, and other harmful substances that make their way into your blood.
- Prevents damage to fatty acids, amino acids, and glucose in your blood.
- Helps to make norepinephrine, a hormone that is essential to the health of your nervous system
- Works as a great anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Contributes to the protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
- Helps build immunity.
- Fights tiredness and fatigue.
- Boosts wound healing.