Unived’s Superfoods Protein powder is an all-in-one blend which contains 20 grams of plant based organic pea protein. It is an alkalising, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, mineral, vitamin and fibre rich blend of plant-based food ingredients along with digestive enzymes and 2 billion probiotics, ideal to help you kick start your day! This non-GMO, natural and preservative-free blend has no added sugar, and supports overall health & wellness, nourishes, protects, helps maintain a healthy digestive system, helps support bone remodeling, and promotes detoxification.
Superfoods Protein is the most convenient way meet your daily requirements for protein and various vitamins & minerals. One serving provides 20g protein, 8g of fibre along with 100% RDA of most vitamins in a single serving. This is the ideal drink to kick-start your day, as a breakfast or post-breakfast smoothie!
With Unived’s Superfoods Protein powder you save time and get your days protein & supergreen nutrition. Over 20g of Organic Pea Protein helps you maintain lean muscle mass. And our superior supergreens blends help detoxify and alkalise your system, restore your pH balance, remove harmful toxins, scavenge harmful free oxygen radicals, provide required essential vitamins and minerals, and help reduce stress and fatigue.
OUR UNIQUE BLEND
- Plant-Based Organic Pea Protein: 20g per serving
- Supergreens Blend: Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall), Organic Moringa Powder and Organic Broccoli Powder.
- Alkalising Blend: Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Alfalfa Powder, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Spinach Powder and Organic Asparagus Powder
- Antioxidant Blend: Pomegranate Juice Powder, Organic Carrot Powder, Organic Beetroot Powder, Organic Green Amla Powder, Tomato Powder and Organic Stevia Leaf Powder.
- Anti-Inflammatory Blend: Organic Green Ginger Powder and Organic Mint Leaves Powder.
- Superfood Blend: Organic Sweet Potato Powder and Organic Pumpkin Powder.
- Mineral Blend: Plant based Calcium and 73 trace minerals.
- Vitamin Blend: Fat soluble Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E & Vitamin K2-7 along with all water soluble vitamins – Vitamin C & B-complex vitamins.
- Fibre: Flaxseeds.
- Digestive Enzymes:
- DigeZyme® contains alpha-amylase 24000 U/g, cellulase 1100 CU/g, lipase 200 FIP/g, neutral protease 6000 PC/g.
- Bacterial acid protease (30000 HUT) – 120mg
- Bacterial alkaline protease (6250 APU) – 25mg
- Papain (15000 TU) – 30mg
- Probiotic: Unique IS 2 (Bacillus coagulans)
SUPERFOODS PROTEIN INGREDIENTS
ORGANIC PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE
Peas are a remarkable source of plant-based protein and amino acids. Protein from pea satisfies all essential amino acids requirements, necessary for building and maintaining lean muscle. On a scale of 0-1, pea protein has high PDCAAS score of 0.93 – which is equivalent to the PDCAAS score of sources of meat, eggs, and soy, and far superior to that of common vegetables found in the regular diet like spinach and broccoli. Superfoods Protein delivers high quality pea protein isolate that is equivalent in nutritional quality to traditional animal-based supplements, along with the superior digestibility of plant-based protein.
The Supergreens Blend is a rich source of various phytonutrients, vitamin and minerals. It also provides chlorophyll, nucleic acid along with vitamin A, B, C, calcium, potassium, featuring organic spirulina, chlorella and other organic supergreen ingredients.
Although it’s often overlooked, the foods you eat and how they affect your body’s pH can impact a variety of health issues, from sleep to bone health to body composition. If you want to thrive, your body’s pH level matters. By adding more alkaline-forming foods, primarily from minimally processed plant-based foods, you can combat inflammation, reduce stress and protect bone health. Unived’s Superfoods Proteins Powder helps you incorporate these alkalizing foods in your daily diet.
Anti-inflammatory blend promotes a reduction in inflammation. A person may be able to reduce their body’s inflammatory response by implementing this healthful dietary change. Reducing inflammation may help a person feel more comfortable by alleviating some symptoms of inflammation. Also, it may help the person avoid some of the potential health problems that chronic inflammation can cause or decrease the need for medication.
Free radicals are highly unstable molecules that are naturally formed when you exercise and when your body converts food into energy. Your body can also be exposed to free radicals from a variety of environmental sources, such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, and sunlight. Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage.
- Antioxidants are natural substances that may prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
- Have been found to be healthy
- Beneficial in preventing diseases.
- Examples of antioxidants include vitamins C, E and A, carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Unived’s Superfoods Protein powder provides with a good dose of antioxidant blend that helps you scavenge these free radicals keeping your cells healthy.
SUPERFOOD FOOD BLEND
- It contains sweet potato which have high amount beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, fiber, thiamine, niacin, potassium and copper. They are also a good source of dietary fiber, naturally occurring sugars, complex carbohydrates. The sweet potato’s antioxidant, vitamin and mineral values make it a top contender as a “superfood”.
- The nutrients in pumpkin are really phenomenal. Extremely high in fiber and low in calories, pumpkin packs an abundance of disease-fighting nutrients, including potassium, pantothenic acid, magnesium and vitamins C and E. But the key nutrient that boosts pumpkin to the top of the Superfoods list is the synergistic combination of carotenoids
Calcium and 73 trace minerals: helps in bone remodeling and bone health support.
It is a great way of boosting your daily intake of vitamins. Superfoods Protein Powder is an excellent choice to add to your daily regime just to make sure you are not losing out on any of these important vitamins. The vitamin blend provides 100% RDA for most vitamins.
Flaxseeds provide not just fibre but also Omega-3 ALA. Rich in omega-3 ALA, flaxseeds also provide antioxidant properties and both soluble and insoluble fibre, which aid cleansing and keep a happy digestive system.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND
It is a unique, proprietary blend of 5 specific enzymes, viz. alpha-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase.
- Amylase: breaks down Carbohydrates as starch, glycogen & polysaccharides into glucose units (Pea protein is a glycoprotein. Glycoproteins are proteins where the protein molecule is bound to sugar molecules, which means it is difficult to break down with protease enzymes alone. Instead, they must be treated additionally with amylases to break down the carbohydrates).
- Protease: breaks down proteins & peptides and supports immune functions
- Lipase: breaks down lipids, improves fat utilization and supports healthy gallbladder functions
- Cellulase: breaks down cellulose and chitin. It helps to free nutrients in fruits and vegetables.
- Protease: breaks down proteins & peptides and supports immune functions
- Bacterial Acid Protease: A protein-digesting enzyme that exhibits maximum activity and stability in acid conditions (pH 2.0–5.0) and is inactivated at pH values above 5.0., and resembles pepsin. Its site of action is Stomach. Gastrin stimulates parietal cells to secrete HCL. This HCL makes the stomach conditions acidic thus allowing pepsin to act.
- Bacterial Alkaline Protease: Alkaline protease is serine endopeptidase. It is involved in the hydrolysing of peptide bonds. It works at alkaline pH of 8 to 12. Its site of action is small intestine.
- Bacterial Neutral protease: Neutral protease is an extremely stable Zn-metalloendopeptidase. It closely resembles trypsin. It works at neutral pH of 7. It site of action is small intestine. It breaks down protein molecules in small polypeptides.
- Papain: Papain is an endolytic plant cysteine protease enzyme which is isolated from papaya (Carica papaya) latex. It works at alkaline pH of 5 to 9. Papain shows extensive proteolytic activity towards proteins, short chain peptides, amino acid esters and amide links. It preferentially cleaves peptide bonds involving basic amino acids, particularly arginine, lysine and residues following phenylalanine.
Unique IS2 (B. coagulans), earlier known as Lactobacillus sporogenes and broadly termed as Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB), is a gram positive, spore forming bacterium. It is non-pathogenic and safe for human consumption with self-affirmed GRAS. Being naturally encapsulated, it is a very tough and stable probiotic.
- Helps produce L- lactic acid
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system
- Helps improve gut health.
- Helps maintain lipid profile
- Helps support a healthy immune system
Who should use Superfoods Protein Powder?
If you are somebody who wants to stay healthy and maintain a balance of protein and greens intake but cannot find enough time to juggle veggies– then Superfoods Protein Powder is perfect for you. A single serving a day will help you get closer to your daily nutrients, protein, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber requirements. Though it is not only for busy bees and anyone looking to boost their overall well-being, boost energy levels and improve vitality can incorporate it into their daily health regimen.
We recommend consuming Superfoods Protein Powder first thing in the morning to start your day. It’s ideal to make this the first thing you consume – you can have it for breakfast as it is by blending it with water or plant-milk, or you can blend it with fruit to make it a delicious smoothie. However, it can be consumed anytime during the day like before/after workout, before bed time, brunch, evening snack etc.
Can I add Superfoods Protein to my smoothies?
Yes. Superfoods Protein can be added to smoothies.
Can I consume Superfoods Protein with coffee or tea?
We recommend consuming Superfoods Protein on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. This will help the body absorb the nutrients better. However, it can be consumed anytime during the day. One should also allow at least 30 mins to an hour before having coffee or tea after consuming Superfoods Protein.
When should I take Superfoods Protein?
It is recommended to consume Superfoods Protein in the morning before eating anything else for optimal absorption. You can also take Superfoods Protein throughout the day.