Unived was founded in 2010 with a vision to do something creative ~ to produce something original, of true value. Our products are a result of uncompromising work by a passionate Unived family. I was clear that I wanted to build a young team, preferably with freshers, sometimes – determination & dedication trump experience. Our core team is profiled below, in the order that they joined.
Unived Women’s Protein is formulated with plant-based Pea Protein that provides 20g protein, 3.64g BCAA along with 100% RDA of natural Plant-Based Vitamins A, C, D, K2-7 & B-Complex vitamins, and iron. Hesperidin in the formulation protects the skin from photoaging along with other key ingredients that play a role in skin and gut health. Unived Women’s Protein will help a woman meet her daily protein requirements while also maintaining her hair, skin & overall health. It also helps maintain a healthy lean weight. Key Benefits:
- 20g Protein, 3.64g BCAA & 20 Vital Nutrients per serving
- Formulated with digestive enzymes
- Contains natural plant-based vitamins in their adequate dosages & is rich in iron
- Supports hair, skin, and gut health
- Helps to maintain, repair, and grow lean muscle mass
- Supports the immune system, reduces muscle damage, improves endurance levels, and reduces recovery time.
Unived’s Vegan Essentials is formulated to fill the nutritional gap in vegan and vegetarian individuals. It provides a convenient approach to supplement critical nutrients that might be absent in a vegan diet. A vegan diet often lacks important vitamins like Vitamin D, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12 and minerals like Iron, Zinc, and Iodine. This product not only helps meet the important vitamins and minerals requirements of vegans but also provides other essential nutrients such as taurine, lysine, and choline which are required by the body to function at their full efficiency.
- Formulated for vegans & vegetarians to supplement them with nutrients that are often lacking in their diets
- Fulfills daily requirements of nutrients that are lacking in a vegan/vegetarian diet.
- Provides energy for metabolism and overall wellness
- Helps strengthen immunity and improves cognitive function
- Beneficial for maintaining bone health
- Beneficial for liver health
- Helps regulate normal metabolism & reduces fatigue
Unived’s Acne Relief promotes acne-free skin and helps maintain skin health. It is formulated with nutrients like Zinc, Niacinamide, Beta-carotene, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Chromium Picolinate, and plant extracts like Milk Thistle and Green Tea Extract which work at the root cause of acne and provides a solution internally. This supplement reduces excess sebum production, inhibits the P. acne bacteria, and reduces inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne. It not only helps manage existing acne but also helps to reduce future acne breakouts. Key benefits:
- Helps reduce hormonal, inflammatory, and non-inflammatory acne
- Helps reduce excess sebum production
- Helps to inhibit P. acne bacteria
- Helps lower the chances of future breakouts and reduce skin irritation, clogged pores, blackheads and oily skin.
- Suitable for men and women