If you love peanut butter, than these pancakes will be your next new favourite breakfast. Smothered with jam and walnuts, this is a combo that everyone will love. These pancakes have the perfect amount of peanut butter flavour, and at the same time they are fluffy and light on your stomach! What better way to start your morning!
Yes, you heard it right! Our Protein Peanut Butter Pancakes are gluten-free, as we have used ragi as our base flour, and vegan.
- 1 cup ragi flour (finger millet)
- 1 tbsp jaggery or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk or any other nut milk
- ¼ cup Natural High Protein Peanut Butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them until they blend.
- Heat a pan. Take spoonfuls of the batter and place them on the pan in circular motions.
- Cook until light brown. Flip them and cook the other side.
- Stack them on top of each other. Top them off with jam and walnuts or any other topping.
Toppings make a pancakes feel like an extra special treat. You can top these pancakes with varieties of jams, homemade spreads, nuts or even peanut butter itself! Enjoy this morning peanut buttery fluffy treat!
NOTE: If you are allergic to peanut butter, feel free to substitute it with any other butter.