We’ve been inspired by ploggers around the country & world to encourage responsible behavior during races and training.
Throwing of empty gel wrappers on the roads and trails is irresponsible & shameful behavior. It is our duty to keep the roads, trails and planet clean!
These are our Unived Fuelling Rules if you are consuming our endurance fuel:
1. Do NOT throw empty gel or drink mix wrappers on the roads or trails.
2. Hold on to them or put them in your pockets.
3. Dispose of all wrappers in a dustbin.
You can also join our #UseTheBin campaign and help inspire others to take responsibility of their actions by disposing of trash where it belongs, in a dustbin.
Small actions, have a big impact! Do what’s right!
Here’s how to join:
1. Document yourself responsibly disposing of our used gel/drink mix wrappers in a dustbin by uploading a picture or video as a post.
2. Tag @univedsports and use #usethebin. Tag & challenge a friend to do the same.
3. We will extend a special discount to all those who participate.