The Unived Athlete team are exceptional athletes who may not be professionals but who continue to perform at a very high level, and are are great source of inspiration to us and the community at large. Many of them perform at a sub-elite level and we are fortunate to work with them and support their adventures.
Out of stock5-MTHF is an active, tissue-ready form of folate. It's an essential B vitamin that supports methylation. Many individuals don't get sufficient 5-MTHF because they have intestinal or liver dysfunction or because of their genetic makeup. Key Benefits
- 5-MTHF contributes to the production of serotonin, melatonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, all of which support mood
- Supports healthy blood vessel and nerve function
- Bio-Available form of Folic Acid
Unived Basics Plant-Calcium has been formulated to offer you a complete blend of nutrients which support optimal bone health. Key Benefits
- Plant-based Calcium, D3, and K2-7
- Algae Calcium naturally rich in trace minerals
Growth, development and wellness are important for both mother and the child. Pregnancy is a dynamic state that requires increased nutrient intakes in order to support the growing fetus, placenta and maternal tissues, and hence a successful pregnancy outcome. Our formulation contains adequate doses of natural vitamin A, D, E, K and the most bioactive forms of all B-vitamins, vitamin C along with Iron, Zinc, Copper and Iodine and trace minerals Selenium, Manganese and molybdenum. DHA comes as a separate capsule to make sure that the bundle is complete. Key benefits:
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and healthy fetal development.
- Meets recommended minimums of essential prenatal nutrients such as vitamins D, Iron, zinc, selenium and all the B complex vitamins.
- Reduces chances of malformation, pregnancy related diseases, infections and complications.
- Preserves maternal stores of the nutrients