Showing all 3 results
Out of stockUnived’s Menopause Management is formulated to address the root cause of menopause symptoms which is a sudden estrogen drop. It contains Genistein, Diindolylmethane, KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract, minerals like Zinc, Boron, vitamin D3 and E. Key Benefits
- Maintains healthy estrogen levels.
- Reduces bad estrogen levels.
- Helps prevent post-menopausal bone loss.
- Prevents the risk of development of estrogen related disorders.
- Provides relief from menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweat, insomnia, unstable mood, irritation, bone loss, joint health problems & pain, and vaginal dryness.
- helps the body gradually adapt to escaping estrogen level.
Out of stockUnived’s PCOS Management Plus is formulated for those who have moderate to severe symptoms of PCOS. Please refer to our PCOS Supplement Guide on this page to understand which product is right for you. Formulated with the proven 40:1 ratio of Myo-Inositol to D-chiro-Inositol to deliver a total of 4.1g inositols daily, and also contains key supportive nutrients such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3, Folate as L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium from Algae, and Zinc citrate. We use Caronositol® which is a 100% natural D-chiro Inositol, derived from the fruit of the Carob tree, a standardized and studied ingredient that has shown tremendous benefits in cases of PCOS. Key Benefits
- Helps reduces hyperinsulinemia, hyperandrogenism, LH levels
- Helps achieve the right hormonal balance
- Helps regularize menstrual cycle
- Benefits women with a prolonged, stubborn PCOS symptoms.
- Helps reduce symptoms of PCOS like facial hair (hirsutism), acne and insulin resistance
- Reduces oxidative stress
-50%Unived’s PMS Management supplement is a complete menstrual support that helps with physical, behavioural and psychological symptoms that are experienced by most women in the initial days of their menstrual cycle. It contains phytonutrients like KSM-66®, L-theanine, Curcumin that help with inhibition of pain and provides mental health support. It also provides required amounts of vitamin B6, vitamin D3, Magnesium and Iron as these nutrients have very crucial roles to play in women’s health and they all work synergistically to provide ease and comfort during periods. This product is a safe alternative of many pain killers or birth control pills that women may take to get through menstruation. While these pills may interfere with the body’s normal functions, Unived’s PMS Management does not disturb your body’s natural functions or reproductive health. Key benefits:
- Provides 100% RDA of vitamin D, 2000% RDA of vitamin B6, 80.6% RDA of magnesium, 30% RDA of iron for women.
- Specially designed to meet menstrual needs of healthy menstruating women.
- Helps promote hemoglobin synthesis.
- Helps increase oxygen transport to the uterus.
- Helps reduce uterine contraction and pain.
- Helps with improving mood and mental wellbeing while menstruating.
- Helps reduce fatigue and improves sleep.
Showing all 3 results