Showing all 3 results
Organic Whole Food Plant Based Biotin with Organic Vitamin C features our unique Organic BioC Blend, providing 5000mcg of Biotin 50% RDA of vitamin C. It also contains natural sodium which is essential for maximum absorption of the two nutrients. Key Benefits Biotin might be the holy grail for hair, skin & nails but that’s not the only function of biotin. Its role is much more serious.
- Made with natural ingredients and contains Organic Whole Foods
- Helps in activation of enzymes that are involved in various metabolic pathways necessary for daily functions
- Helps maintain healthy lipid profile by maintaining triglyceride and VLDL levels
- Helps diminish problems associated with biotin deficiency by maintaining healthy serum biotin levels
- Has a wide repertoire of effects on systemic processes such as development, immunity and metabolism.
- May prevent hair loss, brittle nails and some skin problems that may be because of low biotin levels
Our Vegan Collagen Builder is formulated with phytonutrients, micronutrients, and key amino-acids which are the building blocks of natural collagen production in our body. The product has been formulated to support the body's natural collagen synthesis. Key Benefits of Collagen
- Helps in enhancing the body’s collagen synthesis process and increasing rate of collagen generation.
- Helps traps moisture and prevents dehydration of the dermis.
- Helps provide structure and strength to skin, hair & bones.
- Helps provide tensile strength to tissues & allows joints to absorb shocks.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps slow down the aging process & improve elasticity of skin.
- Helps reduce wrinkle formation & make the skin appear firm and smooth.
- Formulated for all genders.
- Vegan Collagen Builder - no hooves, no horns and no hides.
Whole Food based Vitamin C, derived from Organic Freeze Dried Acerola Berries. This is a full-spectrum natural organic vitamin C complex. Acerola-C is non-acidic, free of corn-derived ascorbic acid, and perfectly pure and whole — just as nature intended. Key Benefits
- Vitamin C has immune boosting properties, it can offer daily support and protection, also supports the whole body and encourages wellness, energy and vitality.
- Vitamin C is essential for the production of carnitine – the amino acid that makes you burn fat for energy
- It helps the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C aids the production of collagen and cell regeneration which supports healthy skin, hair & nails.
- The ORAC value was found to be 8529 QMTE per liter of juice suggesting that acerola is a good source of antioxidant.
- Contributes to the protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
- Fights tiredness and fatigue and boosts wound healing.
Showing all 3 results